Transformers: Less Than Meets the Eye! (thanks Paul!)
There were so many things wrong with this film. Fight scenes that look like someone chucked a stick of dynamite into a scrap heap. Chase scenes that go from noon to night in a matter of seconds. Cringe-worthy dialog like 'There's only one person who can decrypt this data!' Lucky for her that genius was found in the ghetto... Oh, and the most painful scene, watching giant robots from a super-advanced civilization trying to 'hide' behind a quaint suburban house while the main character and his mom have a heartfelt conversation about "Sam's happy time."
I think I died a little on the inside.
Despite all that, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen is on the way. You might have more time to brace for the next wave of stupidity though. Filming may have stopped because LaBeouf injured his hand somehow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:( I won't be seeing this one.
Post a Comment