skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shut Your Noise Tube Taco Human
Thursday, October 16, 2008
I got my 401k statement yesterday
I got my 401k statement yesterday... I'd just like to ask whoever's responsible for the current state of the economy to please stand up so they can claim their prize! Said prize will be a swift kick in the wedding tackle! :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Song of the Week (iTunes Link)
Jamie Cullum - It Ain't Necessarily So
XBox Live Gamer Card
Livinum
Blogs of Friends
Jay's Blog
Paul's Vortex
The Grind
Daily OJ
Looking On The Bright Side
knit7together
Lady with a Hat
My Favorite Podcasts
APM: Future Tense
APM: The Story
Battlestar Galactica Podcast
Big Gay News
Cory Doctorow's craphound.com
Democracy Now!
Drink 'til We're Funny!
Eat This Hot Show!
Happy Tree Friends
Lucky Bitch Radio
NPR: Car Talk
On The Media
Savage Love Podcast
Strong Bad Emails & More!
The Java Posse
This American Life
this WEEK in TECH - MP3 Edition
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(23)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(9)
Did I mention I love me some JibJab?
Thanks to my friend Grace for this one
Thanks to my friend Bill for this one
Winter Weather Preview
Hilarious Car Talk Caller
Saturday Night Live is Back!
I got my 401k statement yesterday
A couple days off and homecoming
How to bathe a cat
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment