Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holiday Gathering









I need to get caught up on some holiday blogging before I completely procrastinate the season away!
On December 23rd Jay and I went out to the local Green Mill to have dinner with friends including three that moved away, but were back in town for the season! The first 30 to 45 minutes were kind of excruciating because some shrill little kid was running around screaming and the parents weren't really keeping him in check. "Excuse me, ma'am? Have you ever considered beating his ass!?" John and Warren were sitting at the other end of the table so I ran down to catch up with them. Their boys are doing well, and losing their baby teeth, which led to one of them questioning the authenticity of the Tooth Fairy. They're still good with Santa Clause though! When the food came I headed back to my end of the table and chatted up people there. I didn't get much of an opportunity to talk to Don, the other out-of-towner, but he said he'll be back in February. The waitress made another pass and asked if we wanted desert. I think everyone groaned and said there was no room left, so the checks weredistributed, and we called it a night.






No comments: