The food was really good, and there were lots of choices from burgers, to pasta, to seafood, to steak! We were all pretty much stuffed, and wound up taking desert home with us. When we got to my parent's house, and dinner had a little time to digest, we all tried to finish up desert. Jay and I headed off to bed shortly after that.
Sunday morning we got up early to get ready for my niece's baptism! My parents and Jay and I drove separately, and head over to my brother and sister-in-law's townhouse. It was my first time there so I checked the place out. Once everybody showed up and was ready, we headed over to the church. There were actually three baptisms that day, but the whole service only took about an hour. Afterwords we all headed back to the townhouse just to hang out, talk and have lunch. After socializing for a few hours, people started deciding it was time to head out, Jay and I included. More pictures from the baptism can be found here.
No comments:
Post a Comment