Sunday, March 8, 2009

Movie Night Slumber Party

Last night our friend Bill had a slumber party themed movie night at his place. It started at 6pm but luckily work called at 5:58. I just kicked off a job that would take about an hour to run, then Jay and I headed out.
Bill went all out by ordering pizza from Lou Malnati's in Chicago! He must have had the martinis primed because I think Erin was already a little tipsy by the time we got there! The first movie was The Boys In The Band. The first half of the movie was full of some great one-liners, but the second half definitely wasn't as cheery. When the movie was over, everyone was up for another feature and we narrowed it down to Fried Green Tomatoes or Steel Magnolias. Seeing as we were in a townhouse full of gay men, it could have gone either way, but we wound up going with Steel Magnolias. After the second feature everyone was ready to head out, and go to bed!

No comments: