Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Deck Opener 2008

Well the weather is finally starting to turn nice so Mel announced Deck Opener 2008! Jay and I went Friday night. One of the regulars, Carla, was there when Jay and I arrived. Mara (another regular) and Mel were out buying supplies. One of the orange kitties took the opportunity to escape. I think Carla noticed him roaming around outside when she went out for a smoke. We tried to chase him down and catch him but he was too fast for us. Mel went out looking for him when she got home, and caught a glimpse of him.
Eventually Mel put a can of cat food out on the deck for him, and the orange kitty returned about 1 am. In the meantime drinks and various forms of heroin (Take 5 bars, brownies with Hershey bars and dip) were broken out. The various ways Dave has managed to injure himself over the years made for interesting conversation!

No comments: