Saturday, May 10, 2008

Surprise Visit!

Looks like I get to start off a new blog on a high note! My old friend Brett stopped by with the boys, and a kitten! They were in the area to pick up the kitten for a Mother's Day gift for tomorrow, and Brett figured it would be a shame not to stop by! The magic fish tank (the background isn't visible from certain angles) impressed the boys when they weren't checking the place out, and playing with the kitten. Brett took some time to fill me in on what 'the gang' was up to in between requests for snacks and drinks. I don't know how Brett and Andrea keep up with them all!
I was hoping to get a 'cute kids' picture that included Brett and the kitten, but unfortunately the camera decided to act up, so all I could get was a mobile phone picture.

1 comment:

Roladie said...

HOLY CRAP!!! 4 KIDS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Ro falls on floor*

I guess it has been over 10 years since I've heard any news from/about Brett. :-D Very nice pic though!