
I stumbled across this show a couple weeks ago. It stars Amanda Tapping, of SG1 fame and you'll notice cameos from other SG1 cast. Sanctuary started off as a series of eight web episodes, each one is a fifteen to twenty minutes long. I'm not sure they had a ton of money to spend on sets, so it looks like they opted for green-screen special effects. The production values are pretty good, but scenes do look 'weird' once in a while.
I say it started off on the web because it looks like SciFi picked it up as a series for the fall. If you want to see the original web episodes you can find links to them on the Sanctuary fan site or I'm sure you can find them on youtube or bittorrent sites.
If you enjoy scifi, fantasy, X-Files, Buffy, and assorted shows, you might wanna give Sanctuary a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment